Going Digital (Digital Immigrants)

Take computer classes while you can

Give up your first life, come and join our band of (online) residents 



Make it to my peer-to-peer network

(and) give yourself a break from the real world as it vaguely stands



I'm gonna instant-message you and to the speed of light my words will travel to the ocean of online disinhibitions throughout wired rivers we're gonna share our files and minds.



Take computer classes while you can

Your social quarantine will come to end with my user name



Make yourself available on-demand

This digital revolution will expand into rebellion

I'm gonna instant-message you and to the speed of light my words will travel to the ocean of online disinhibitions
 throughout wired rivers we're gonna share our files and minds.

Aucun commentaire: